Off-The-Grid and Out-Of-The-Matrix Land For Sale
If you’re looking for land to set up yourself or looking for like-minded to build a small community with you, then Earth-Haven will help you advertise or find the right way forward for going into new ways for us as peoples and humanity as a whole.
If you are interested in living here, there will soon be another chance to purchase land and build your dream sustainable home! Joining our community is a gratifying commitment. We encourage you to visit the Ecovillage to get a sense of the community if you think you might be interested in joining. We also suggest you read through our FAQs.
All Stage 1 land has been allocated, however, Stage 2 residential lots will be available soon – and the waiting list is filling fast! Below is the draft concept plan.
Stage 2 Land
The Stage 2 Development Application (DA) was submitted to Central Coast Council on 13 March 2020.
Join our Co-op to secure an option to purchase a lot in Stage 2, as well as becoming a part-owner of the co-op assets. These include community facilities, recreational and food growing areas, sheds, offices, playgrounds and more…
Individuals can combine and share a co-op membership if they have the
intention to build a ‘house’ together, which offers the opportunity for a smaller footprint and affordability.
If you would like some more information, please complete the form below or call Jazz on (02) 4328 1588 / email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 rooms – local cypress floors and finishings (typically used as 1 bedroom and second room as dining, kitchenette and indoor living room space)
- Ensuite with shower, dry composting toilet, basin and cypress cabinet
- Large cypress wood deck facing north-west with beautiful, private sunset views with an expansive mountain range backdrop
- Seperate entry drive-way
- Landscaped Gardens
- Rain water tank and reticulated creek water
- Gas hot water
- Mains (can easily add solar off grid power)
- Telstra mobile reception in parts of the deck
The cottage is very private with its own driveway and extensive hedges between the house and cottage.
Would suit single person or a couple.
Please note due to the 1 on 1 healing therapies conducted in the house residence (and the subsequent need for minimal noise on the property) this cottage is not suitable for the permanent inhabitation of children or a child.
Strictly NO CATS AND DOGS ALLOWED anywhere within the 640 acres of the village or residence.
This is a Tenants in Common arrangement with 2 dwellings on 1 acre (existing rammed earth house and cottage). The cottage sale and surrounding land would be made by contract via a solicitor and clauses outlining negotiated conditions between owner of house and owner/s to be of the cottage.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS CAN BE NEGOTIATED:
- We can negotiate all existing cabin fittings: bed, daybed, bar fridge, dining table etc for an easy walk in and live in immediately upon purchase.
- Our reliable, fast internet could be split-cost shared.
This property is a freehold property located within the famous 640 acre Crystal Waters Eco Village, the world’s first official permaculture village. You can be completely autonomous, or enjoy the many benefits of community. You are 1.5 hours drive to Queensland’s capital city and Brisbane airport, 1 hour from Sunshine Coast airport and just under 1 hour to many beautiful beaches of the Sunshine Coast.
Body Corporate & Rate fees:
Body corporate rates: around $1100 pa (tenants in common split in half = $550pa)
Council rates: around $700 per 6 months (tenants in common split in half = $700pa)
There is a flat excavated area significantly below the cabin which could be used as another garden space, an area to pitch a tent, demountable accommodation or to park a tiny home.
The Crystal Waters property listed on this page is offered for sale by the owners. It may be listed with local Maleny real estate agents, mostly any property in Crystal Waters is a private sale. For more details or to arrange a viewing, please contact the owners directly.
- Unless indicated otherwise, all lots offered for sale are freehold properties of about one acre (0.4 hectare) in size.
- All lots are part of the Crystal Waters Group Title and are bought and sold as per standard Queensland conveyancing requirements. Normal bank or credit union lending arrangements are available if a mortgage is required. It is up to you to arrange this.
- The Crystal Waters Body Corporate manages the shared Land, Roads and water supply. Contact the CW Body Corporate if you need to ask questions:* Crystal Waters Body Corporate 61 7 5494 4677 | email@example.com (Tuesdays: 3 -5pm & Wednesdays: 9 – 11 am)
- Please ensure you make arrangements with the owners or agents BEFORE GOING TO HAVE A LOOK at the properties for sale.
Unexpected visits are an intrusion on the owners or tenants privacy.
- If you are not an Australian resident, we suggest you seek advice from the Australian Commonwealth Government concerning foreign ownership regulations.
If the Millmerran Woods area of Queensland (4357), is a place you’d like to live and do your own off-the-grid-thing, then this property would be a good start.