Phone: 0426 813 569
Do you hate making a compromise between a cheap and a comfortable vacation home? Would you like to start living a more sustainable, affordable and eco-friendly lifestyle?
If so, a Tiny House might be just what you need!
After witnessing first-hand the need for affordable and alternative living in Australia, we realised we didn’t want to be part of the problem, but rather contribute to a solution. We began by renovating and building transportable granny flats and offering them to aspiring Australian homeowners at affordable prices.
Our shared passion for design, sustainability, and out-of-the-box solution drove us to create Teeny Tiny Homes: the ultimate solution to Australia housing crisis. Inspired by the boom of tiny houses in the US, we decided to bring this wonderful idea to the Australian market. Our demountable buildings provide people in Australia with the opportunity to own their home without having to break the bank.
Like many of our customers, we have always entertained the idea of living off the grid: of being able to take our homes wherever we go and enjoy all the creature comforts of a cozy home even on the road. Driven by our passion and creative thinking, we put the foundations of Teeny Tiny Homes and we will continue to serve the Australian housing market, providing affordable, sustainable solutions for alternative living.
Currently, Australian housing is more expensive than ever, especially for the young generation. This doesn’t mean you need to forgo your dream of owning a home – but rather, become smart about it. Teeny Tiny Homes makes it possible to buy your own home while cutting down on overblown expenses such as electrical and gas bills, and heating as the overall size of the home means less power is used to heat or cool your space. What’s more, they’re specifically designed to match your personality and needs.
Each and every Teeny Tiny Home comes with its own custom design. Depending on your needs and wants, it can contain a fully equipped kitchen for all of your gourmet experiments, a spacious lounge room to entertain guests, a large double bedroom and a fully equipped bathroom/laundry space. With Teeny Tiny Homes, the possibilities are virtually limitless – let your imagination go wild and create the tiny house of your dreams!
Choose Teeny Tiny Homes if you’re looking for a house that is:
• Designed to your taste
The ultimate solution for the wild of heart, those looking for an alternative lifestyle and aspiring homeowners that don’t want to break the bank, Teeny Tiny Homes provide you with beautiful simplicity and an outstanding blend between functionality and aesthetics.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE BASE PRODUCT?
– Laminate floorboards in open living/kitchen and bedroom
– Porcelain tiles to the bathroom floor and kitchen splashback
– Painted colourbond panels (your choice of colour)
– Timber decorative slats
– Timber framing around front windows
– The building comes with 4 existing windows (2 located on the front of the building and 2 located on the back)
– 820 Glass & timber Entrance door (Choice of 2 styles)
– Repurposed kitchen cabinetry
– Brand new timber benchtops (choice of Birch or Merbau)
– Brand new stainless steel sink with mixer tap
– Second-hand repurposed cooktop and oven
– Brand new canopy range hood
– Brand new Box air conditioning unit
– New 600 semi recessed Vanity unit
– New Semi-frameless glass shower 900×900
– New porcelain closed coupled toilet suite
– Plumbing for washing machine installed inside vanity unit with washing machine space next to the vanity
– Ceiling Fan with light installed
– Hardwired smoke alarms installed throughout the building (amount dependent on floor plan) including Form 16 for compliance
– LED downlights installed throughout the building
– All electrical work undertaken by a licensed professional and safety certificate is provided
– Pipes, taps and gas lines are installed by a licensed contractor. Gas compliance form 16 is provided for gas lines installation (Only provided if the Gas cooktop or oven upgrade has been selected).
– The bathroom is waterproofed by a licensed contractor. A form 16 for waterproofing is provided.
OPTIONAL UPGRADES THAT CAN BE ADDED FOR AN EXTRA COST
- Supply and install diamond grill security screen door to 820 external doors (inc. build-out and door frame) – $550 each
- Supply and install extra glass and timber exterior door to back or side of the building – $450 each
- 2100h x 2110w Glass sliding door in lieu of standard Glass/timber front door – $1,500 each
- Supply and install Sliding Diamond Grill security screen door to Glass sliding door – $400 each
- Supply and install extra standard (600h x 1200w) window – $450 each
- Supply and install extra large (1200h x 1210w) window – $550 each
- Supply and install Nature’s Head Composting Toilet – $1,500
- Supply and install Saniflo Sanicompact 43 Macerating Toilet Suite – $1,600
- Supply and install Chef LPG Gas Upright oven/cooker incl. gas lines, connections and regulators in lieu of included cooktop and oven – $650
- Supply and install brand new Omega 60cm Induction Cooktop in lieu of included cooktop – $598
- Supply and install brand new Viali 60cm Ceramic Cooktop in lieu of included cooktop – $300
- Supply and install brand new Viali 60cm Electric Oven in lieu of included oven – $340
- Supply and install sliding cavity door in lieu of normal doors to interior rooms – $350
- Supply and install 2.5kw or 3kw Split Air Conditioning Unit – $1,300
- Upgrade to 900 vanity unit in the bathroom in lieu of included 600 semi-recessed vanity – $100